Monday, December 05, 2011

For Today, I Declare: It's SATURDAY!!!

Good Day to You!!! 
I refuse to let the weekend go!!! 
SOOO, I am re-doing my Saturday and will not be saying the M-word at all today! Ha!!! 
... and in celebration of having an extra Saturday this week, hee hee... 
I decided to use my new Creeper Crew Saturday stamp from The Greeting Farm 
YES! You read that right! 
The fab Joni is challenging us to not use a single embellishment on our cards, eeek!!! 
Good luck with that, lol! 
{Thanks, Joni!!! XO}

Here's my card... 

I thought that the busy patterned papers by My Mind's Eye would help with the non-embellish part, 
also, I had to throw in some scallops and thought that this piece of cardboard would 'boy-up' the card enough to continue to get away with the scallops, lol! 
Cool?! 




... and now it's time to visit the rest of the DT's awesome non-embellished cards!!! 


Enjoy your M-day :) 
xoxo 

8 comments:

mousekemom said...

Love all the yummy layers and texture with the crimper! Fun colors too!

Mimi said...

So cool!! Great colors and all the different layers! Always a challenge for me to make boy cards...this one is fab!! ;D

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! I giggled at you wanting to call this Saturday. My hubby had Friday off so he called that Saturday 1 and then Saturday was Chocolate Thunder day (after The Cat in The Hat movie-thing 1 and thing 2) heehe!!

My Scrap Diary said...

Loooove this card!! Everything about it. Do you mind if I case it?
Xx
Jess

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the cardboard piece! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card. Too hard of a challenge for me lol. :)

Annette Allen said...

wow he is just adorable... I love it..

RiNNE said...

Yikes! No embellies? That might be hard (like really hard!) For me! Super cute card!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop